Under Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, users of the site www.datama.fr are informed of the identity of the various stakeholders in its implementation and monitoring:
- Owner: DATAMA, (simplified stock corporation under French law)
- Registered capital: 35 904,00 €
- Registration number in the trade register: 832 573 281 00025 (Nanterre)
- Adress : 20bis rue Louis-Philippe, 92200 Neuilly-Sur-Seine
1. Information We Receive From You
When you register as a User, certain information such as name, company name, contact telephone number, and email address may be collected. When a Visitor contacts us and/or requests information about our Service, we will collect each Visitor’s email address and some other contact information in order to fulfill the Visitor’s request. We may also ask Visitors for their name, company name, telephone number, and email address. We may also ask questions about your company, job, and professional background. As you browse our Websites, your browser may send log data which may include your IP address, browser type, browser version, pages visited, time and date of visit, time spent on those pages, and referring pages, among other information.
If you wish to subscribe to a newsletter via our Websites or access other content from our Websites, we will collect Personal Data, such as your name and email address, in order to send you the newsletter. You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following unsubscribe instructions included in each of these emails, or you can contact us at email@example.com.
We may collect Personal Data, including name, email address, and company name from people who attend our events or third party events which we attend. This information is generally collected using a lead scanner or other means with each individual’s consent.
2. Sensitive Data
We will not intentionally collect or maintain, do not want you to provide, and will never ask you for, any information regarding medical or health condition, race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or any other sensitive information.
3. How We Use Information We Receive
We use information and Personal Data collected to help us provide and support our Websites and Service. The information is used to verify accounts and activity, and to promote security on our Service and Websites. We use any information and Personal Data collected to:
- Provide you with information about our Service;
- Provide licenses or register you to use our Service;
- Provide you with customer support for our Service;
- Customize our communications (emails, newsletters, etc.) and our Websites according to your preferences (allowing you to request specific information about our products and services, for example);
- Allow you to make a request for a demo of our Service;
- Enable you to register for events organized by us and/or in collaboration with others;
- Allow us to carry out obligations relating to any agreements entered into with Users and/or their companies;
- Allow us to collect usage statistics for internal analytics relating to our Service in order to improve the Service and provide better support;
- Notify you of changes to our Service and Websites; and
- If applicable, allow you to transfer information to a third party.
- performing our obligations under a contract with you;
- performing a legal obligation to which we are subject, which may include certain legal or regulatory requirements;
- pursuing our legitimate interests and those of third parties. A legitimate interest will apply only where we consider that it is not outweighed by an individual’s interests or rights which require protection of their Personal Data. Our legitimate interests are the following: improvement and management of the Websites and the Services.
4. How and Why We Share Information
We will retain information, including Personal Data of Users and Visitors for as long as needed to provide our Service or respond to requests. We only retain and use the information and Personal Data as necessary to comply with our agreements, legal obligations, and the resolution of any disputes.
6. Requests to Manage Or Delete Information
If you want to access, correct, delete, or transfer any information you have provided, you may send a request to DataMa at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond and address your request within 30 days. This also applies to your right: (i) to be informed; (ii) of access; (iii) to rectification; (iv) to erasure; (v) to restrict processing; (vi) to data portability; (vii) to object); (vii) not to be subject to automated decision-making and (viii) to determine guidelines as to the use of your Personal Data after your death.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
7. Legal Requests Relating to Your Information
8. Logs, Cookies, Behavioral Marketing
We gather certain information in log files about your use of our Websites or Service, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and accessible through Google Analytics solution. We may also log or monitor information about your access to our Service, but this does not include any Personal Data.
Our Websites and Service are not designed for or directed at individuals under the age of thirteen (13) or minors as defined by local laws or regulations. We will never intentionally collect or maintain information about individuals considered children or minors. If we are notified about any collection of information about individuals considered children or minors, we will take all appropriate measures to investigate and, if necessary, delete that information.
11. How to Contact Us